GoodSync is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall GoodSync from your PCSiber Systems
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Siber Systems. Please open http://www.goodsync.com/
if you want to read more on GoodSync on Siber Systems's website. GoodSync is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall GoodSync by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\GoodSync.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. GoodSync's primary file takes around 12.96 MB (13585120 bytes) and is called GoodSync.exe.
The following executable files are contained in GoodSync. They take 71.64 MB (75119872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (3.18 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (12.96 MB)
- Gs-Server.exe (8.43 MB)
- gscp.exe (5.86 MB)
- GsExplorer.exe (12.95 MB)
- gsync.exe (7.87 MB)
- LogView.exe (7.37 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of GoodSync. You can find below info on other versions of GoodSync:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is an application offered by the software company Siber Systems. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GoodSync from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GoodSync or simply click the Search field and type in "GoodSync". If it exists on your system the GoodSync app will be found automatically. When you select GoodSync in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GoodSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GoodSync:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\GoodSync.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GoodSync.
8. After uninstalling GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GoodSync that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GoodSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GoodSync by Siber Systems from your PC, we are not saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GoodSync in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 05:29:07.050