This web page is about GoodSync for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall GoodSync from your systemSiber Systems
. You can find out more on Siber Systems or check for application updates here
. More details about the program GoodSync can be found at http://www.goodsync.com/
. Usually the GoodSync program is found in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for GoodSync is "C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe". GoodSync.exe is the GoodSync's primary executable file and it occupies about 9.96 MB (10439344 bytes) on disk.
GoodSync installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 42.96 MB (45051574
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (1.75 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (9.96 MB)
- Gs-Server.exe (4.99 MB)
- gscp.exe (5.30 MB)
- GsExplorer.exe (9.85 MB)
- gsync.exe (5.52 MB)
- LogView.exe (5.34 MB)
- un-GoodSync.exe (197.97 KB)
The current web page applies to GoodSync version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other versions of GoodSync:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is an application offered by Siber Systems. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove GoodSync from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GoodSync or simply click the Search field and type in "GoodSync". If it is installed on your PC the GoodSync application will be found very quickly. When you select GoodSync in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GoodSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoodSync:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GoodSync.
8. After uninstalling GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GoodSync that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GoodSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GoodSync by Siber Systems from your computer, we are not saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GoodSync supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 14:09:55.733