This info is about GoodSync for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall GoodSync from your systemSiber Systems
. You can read more on Siber Systems or check for application updates here
. More information about GoodSync can be found at http://www.goodsync.com/
. GoodSync is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. "C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall GoodSync. The program's main executable file is named GoodSync.exe and it has a size of 10.81 MB (11331728 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside GoodSync. They take about 41.63 MB (43648307
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (1.80 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (10.81 MB)
- Gs-Server.exe (5.61 MB)
- GsExplorer.exe (11.01 MB)
- gsync.exe (6.24 MB)
- LogView.exe (5.90 MB)
- un-GoodSync.exe (197.96 KB)
This info is about GoodSync version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other versions of GoodSync:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is an application offered by the software company Siber Systems. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase GoodSync from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GoodSync or simply click the Search field and type in "GoodSync". If it exists on your system the GoodSync application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GoodSync in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GoodSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoodSync:
- The software company is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GoodSync.
8. After removing GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GoodSync which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GoodSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GoodSync by Siber Systems from your computer, we are not saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GoodSync supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-20 20:19:42.310