GoodSync is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall GoodSync from your systemSiber Systems
. More information on Siber Systems can be found here
. You can get more details related to GoodSync at http://www.goodsync.com/
. Usually the GoodSync application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove GoodSync by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\uninstall.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. GoodSync.exe is the GoodSync's main executable file and it occupies about 7.32 MB (7673784 bytes) on disk.
GoodSync is comprised of the following executables which take 17.17 MB (18005252
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (1.59 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (7.32 MB)
- gsync.exe (4.30 MB)
- LogView.exe (3.80 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of GoodSync. You can find below info on other releases of GoodSync:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is a program by Siber Systems. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GoodSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GoodSync or simply activate the Search field and type in "GoodSync". If it exists on your system the GoodSync program will be found automatically. After you select GoodSync in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GoodSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GoodSync:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GoodSync.
8. After removing GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GoodSync that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GoodSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GoodSync by Siber Systems from your PC, we are not saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GoodSync in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-23 22:36:34.530