GoodSync is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GoodSync from your PCSiber Systems
. More information on Siber Systems can be found here
. Click on http://www.goodsync.com/
to get more info about GoodSync on Siber Systems's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing GoodSync is C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\GoodSync.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. GoodSync.exe is the GoodSync's main executable file and it takes around 13.40 MB (14048992 bytes) on disk.
GoodSync contains of the executables below. They take 75.55 MB (79224576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (3.61 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (13.40 MB)
- Gs-Server.exe (8.94 MB)
- gscp.exe (6.32 MB)
- GsExplorer.exe (13.64 MB)
- gsync.exe (8.35 MB)
- LogView.exe (7.83 MB)
This page is about GoodSync version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other versions of GoodSync:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is a program offered by the software company Siber Systems. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall GoodSync from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GoodSync or simply activate the Search field and type in "GoodSync". If it is installed on your PC the GoodSync application will be found automatically. When you select GoodSync in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GoodSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoodSync:
- The publisher is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\GoodSync.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GoodSync.
8. After uninstalling GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GoodSync that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GoodSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GoodSync by Siber Systems from your computer, nor are we saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GoodSync in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 20:06:21.470