This web page contains thorough information on how to remove GoodSync for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall GoodSync from your PCSiber Systems
. More data about Siber Systems can be read here
. More info about the app GoodSync can be found at http://www.goodsync.com/
. Usually the GoodSync program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing GoodSync is C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled GoodSync.exe and occupies 10.19 MB (10688216 bytes).
GoodSync is composed of the following executables which occupy 23.45 MB (24593850
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (1.74 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (10.19 MB)
- gsync.exe (5.84 MB)
- LogView.exe (5.52 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (104.09 KB)
The current web page applies to GoodSync version 188.8.131.52
alone. For other GoodSync versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is an application by the software company Siber Systems. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GoodSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GoodSync or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GoodSync". The GoodSync program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GoodSync in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GoodSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GoodSync:
- The publisher is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GoodSync.
8. After removing GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GoodSync which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GoodSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GoodSync by Siber Systems from your computer, nor are we saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GoodSync supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-23 11:52:42.123