You can find below details on how to remove GoodSync for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall GoodSync from your systemSiber Systems
. Take a look here
for more info on Siber Systems. Click on https://www.goodsync.com
to get more facts about GoodSync on Siber Systems's website. Usually the GoodSync program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync folder, depending on the user's option during setup. GoodSync's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\GoodSync-v10.exe. GoodSync's main file takes about 14.02 MB (14696160 bytes) and its name is GoodSync-v10.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with GoodSync. They take about 82.28 MB (86278912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (3.80 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync-v10.exe (14.02 MB)
- GoodSync-v9.exe (12.45 MB)
- gs-server.exe (7.03 MB)
- gscp.exe (5.70 MB)
- GsExplorer.exe (12.11 MB)
- gsync.exe (6.95 MB)
- LogView.exe (6.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.6.2.2
of GoodSync. You can find below info on other versions of GoodSync:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is a program offered by Siber Systems. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GoodSync with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GoodSync or simply click the Search feature and type in "GoodSync". If it is installed on your PC the GoodSync application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GoodSync in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GoodSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GoodSync:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.goodsync.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\GoodSync-v10.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GoodSync.
8. After uninstalling GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GoodSync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GoodSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GoodSync by Siber Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GoodSync supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-10-06 14:02:07.453