You can find below details on how to uninstall GoodSync for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall GoodSync from your computerSiber Systems
. Open here
where you can find out more on Siber Systems. Further information about GoodSync can be found at http://www.goodsync.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for GoodSync is C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe. GoodSync.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 12.34 MB (12934664 bytes) on disk.
GoodSync contains of the executables below. They take 70.27 MB (73684565
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (3.17 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (12.34 MB)
- Gs-Server.exe (8.64 MB)
- gscp.exe (5.76 MB)
- GsExplorer.exe (12.68 MB)
- gsync.exe (7.86 MB)
- LogView.exe (7.25 MB)
- un-GoodSync.exe (182.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of GoodSync. You can find here a few links to other GoodSync versions:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is an application by Siber Systems. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GoodSync from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GoodSync or simply click the Search field and type in "GoodSync". If it is installed on your PC the GoodSync app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GoodSync in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GoodSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoodSync:
- The publisher is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GoodSync.
8. After removing GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GoodSync that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GoodSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GoodSync by Siber Systems from your computer, nor are we saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GoodSync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-17 15:39:07.553