This page is about GoodSync for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall GoodSync from your PCSiber Systems
. Check out here
for more information on Siber Systems. More details about GoodSync can be found at http://www.goodsync.com/
. Usually the GoodSync application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall GoodSync by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. GoodSync's primary file takes around 11.38 MB (11928720 bytes) and is called GoodSync.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside GoodSync. They occupy about 63.57 MB (66653186
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (2.25 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (11.38 MB)
- Gs-Server.exe (7.76 MB)
- gscp.exe (5.25 MB)
- GsExplorer.exe (11.54 MB)
- gsync.exe (7.14 MB)
- LogView.exe (6.63 MB)
- un-GoodSync.exe (180.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of GoodSync. You can find below info on other versions of GoodSync:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is a program marketed by Siber Systems. Some users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GoodSync from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GoodSync or simply click the Search field and type in "GoodSync". If it is installed on your PC the GoodSync app will be found automatically. After you click GoodSync in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GoodSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoodSync:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GoodSync.
8. After uninstalling GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GoodSync that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GoodSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GoodSync by Siber Systems from your computer, nor are we saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GoodSync in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-25 19:17:33.323