This web page contains thorough information on how to remove GoodSync for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall GoodSync from your PCSiber Systems
. Open here
where you can find out more on Siber Systems. You can get more details related to GoodSync at http://www.goodsync.com/
. GoodSync is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing GoodSync is C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. GoodSync.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 12.35 MB (12947464 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in GoodSync. They take 70.41 MB (73832547
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (3.15 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (12.35 MB)
- Gs-Server.exe (8.67 MB)
- gscp.exe (5.80 MB)
- GsExplorer.exe (12.70 MB)
- gsync.exe (7.89 MB)
- LogView.exe (7.27 MB)
- un-GoodSync.exe (182.03 KB)
This info is about GoodSync version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other releases of GoodSync:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is an application marketed by Siber Systems. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GoodSync from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GoodSync or simply click the Search feature and type in "GoodSync". If it exists on your system the GoodSync program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GoodSync in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GoodSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoodSync:
- The publisher is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GoodSync.
8. After removing GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GoodSync that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GoodSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GoodSync by Siber Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GoodSync supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 01:02:15.220