You can find below detailed information on how to remove GoodSync for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GoodSync from your computerSiber Systems
. You can find out more on Siber Systems or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about GoodSync can be seen at http://www.goodsync.com/
. GoodSync is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GoodSync. GoodSync.exe is the GoodSync's primary executable file and it takes around 12.07 MB (12655112 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in GoodSync. They take 67.84 MB (71136752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (2.25 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (12.07 MB)
- Gs-Server.exe (8.41 MB)
- gscp.exe (5.69 MB)
- GsExplorer.exe (12.41 MB)
- gsync.exe (7.65 MB)
- LogView.exe (7.06 MB)
- un-GoodSync.exe (180.92 KB)
The current page applies to GoodSync version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other GoodSync versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling GoodSync we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GoodSync
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\be-belarusian.rfi
- C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\bg-bulgarian.rfi
- C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\br-portuguesebr.rfi
- C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\ca-catalan.rfi
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Siber Systems\GoodSync
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Siber Systems\GoodSync
GoodSync is a program marketed by Siber Systems. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GoodSync from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GoodSync or simply click the Search field and type in "GoodSync". The GoodSync application will be found automatically. After you select GoodSync in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GoodSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GoodSync:
- The publisher is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GoodSync.
8. After removing GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GoodSync which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GoodSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GoodSync by Siber Systems from your computer, nor are we saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GoodSync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 06:53:04.013