This info is about GoodSync for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall GoodSync from your PCSiber Systems
. More information about Siber Systems can be found here
. You can read more about on GoodSync at http://www.goodsync.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling GoodSync is C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. GoodSync.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 11.52 MB (12077200 bytes) on disk.
GoodSync is composed of the following executables which occupy 46.34 MB (48587608
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (1.83 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (11.52 MB)
- Gs-Server.exe (7.56 MB)
- GsExplorer.exe (12.08 MB)
- gsync.exe (6.77 MB)
- LogView.exe (6.33 MB)
- un-GoodSync.exe (197.99 KB)
The current web page applies to GoodSync version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other GoodSync versions:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is an application marketed by Siber Systems. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GoodSync from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GoodSync or simply click the Search feature and type in "GoodSync". The GoodSync program will be found automatically. When you select GoodSync in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GoodSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoodSync:
- The publisher is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GoodSync.
8. After uninstalling GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GoodSync that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GoodSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GoodSync by Siber Systems from your PC, we are not saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GoodSync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 23:11:58.267