This page is about GoodSync for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall GoodSync from your systemSiber Systems
. More information on Siber Systems can be found here
. You can see more info about GoodSync at http://www.goodsync.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove GoodSync by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. GoodSync.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.98 MB (6273464 bytes) on disk.
GoodSync contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.64 MB (14305968
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (1.14 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (5.98 MB)
- gsync.exe (3.52 MB)
- LogView.exe (2.84 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (102.95 KB)
The current web page applies to GoodSync version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of GoodSync:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is a program marketed by Siber Systems. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase GoodSync with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GoodSync or simply activate the Search field and type in "GoodSync". The GoodSync application will be found very quickly. When you select GoodSync in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GoodSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoodSync:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GoodSync.
8. After removing GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GoodSync that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GoodSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GoodSync by Siber Systems from your PC, we are not saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GoodSync in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-13 15:39:31.867