This page is about GoodSync for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall GoodSync from your computerSiber Systems
. More information on Siber Systems can be seen here
. You can read more about related to GoodSync at http://www.goodsync.com/
. GoodSync is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall GoodSync by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. GoodSync's primary file takes about 12.36 MB (12958120 bytes) and is called GoodSync.exe.
GoodSync contains of the executables below. They occupy 70.46 MB (73884977
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (3.17 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (12.36 MB)
- Gs-Server.exe (8.67 MB)
- gscp.exe (5.77 MB)
- GsExplorer.exe (12.75 MB)
- gsync.exe (7.88 MB)
- LogView.exe (7.27 MB)
- un-GoodSync.exe (181.99 KB)
The current page applies to GoodSync version 22.214.171.124
only. For other GoodSync versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is a program by the software company Siber Systems. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GoodSync from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GoodSync or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GoodSync". The GoodSync application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GoodSync in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GoodSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoodSync:
- The publisher is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GoodSync.
8. After removing GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GoodSync that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GoodSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GoodSync by Siber Systems from your computer, nor are we saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GoodSync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-17 00:01:46.773