This info is about GoodSync for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall GoodSync from your computerSiber Systems
. More information about Siber Systems can be found here
. More information about GoodSync can be seen at http://www.goodsync.com/
. GoodSync is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall GoodSync by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\GoodSync-v10.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. GoodSync-v10.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 11.78 MB (12355296 bytes) on disk.
GoodSync is comprised of the following executables which take 104.36 MB (109428776
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (3.73 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync-v10.exe (11.78 MB)
- GoodSync-Setup.exe (29.76 MB)
- GoodSync-v9.exe (11.80 MB)
- gs-server.exe (6.53 MB)
- gscp.exe (5.10 MB)
- GsExplorer.exe (12.02 MB)
- gsync.exe (6.34 MB)
- LogView.exe (5.47 MB)
The current web page applies to GoodSync version 10.1.9.8
alone. You can find below a few links to other GoodSync versions:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is a program by Siber Systems. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GoodSync from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GoodSync or simply activate the Search field and type in "GoodSync". The GoodSync app will be found very quickly. After you click GoodSync in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GoodSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GoodSync:
- The software company is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\GoodSync-v10.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GoodSync.
8. After uninstalling GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GoodSync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GoodSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove GoodSync by Siber Systems from your PC, we are not saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GoodSync in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-12 16:24:42.353