This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GoodSync for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall GoodSync from your computerSiber Systems
. Take a look here
for more info on Siber Systems. More info about the app GoodSync can be found at http://www.goodsync.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing GoodSync is C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. GoodSync's main file takes about 12.31 MB (12907528 bytes) and is named GoodSync.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside GoodSync. They occupy about 70.32 MB (73735152
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (3.15 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (12.31 MB)
- Gs-Server.exe (8.67 MB)
- gscp.exe (5.80 MB)
- GsExplorer.exe (12.70 MB)
- gsync.exe (7.88 MB)
- LogView.exe (7.26 MB)
- un-GoodSync.exe (180.92 KB)
This info is about GoodSync version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find here a few links to other GoodSync releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling GoodSync we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove GoodSync:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\GoodSync.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Siber Systems\GoodSync
GoodSync is a program by the software company Siber Systems. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GoodSync from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GoodSync or simply activate the Search field and type in "GoodSync". If it exists on your system the GoodSync application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GoodSync in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GoodSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoodSync:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GoodSync.
8. After uninstalling GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GoodSync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GoodSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GoodSync by Siber Systems from your PC, we are not saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GoodSync in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 01:30:25.853