This page contains complete information on how to remove GoodSync for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall GoodSync from your systemSiber Systems
. More information about Siber Systems can be read here
. More details about the app GoodSync can be found at http://www.goodsync.com/
. Usually the GoodSync application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall GoodSync by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\GoodSync.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled GoodSync.exe and its approximative size is 14.71 MB (15428320 bytes).
GoodSync is comprised of the following executables which occupy 101.36 MB (106278760
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (3.72 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (14.71 MB)
- GoodSync-Setup.exe (23.24 MB)
- Gs-Server.exe (8.93 MB)
- gscp.exe (6.26 MB)
- GsExplorer.exe (13.55 MB)
- gsync.exe (8.38 MB)
- LogView.exe (7.78 MB)
This page is about GoodSync version 10.0.30.0
only. Click on the links below for other GoodSync versions:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is a program released by Siber Systems. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GoodSync from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GoodSync or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GoodSync". If it is installed on your PC the GoodSync program will be found automatically. After you select GoodSync in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GoodSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoodSync:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\GoodSync.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GoodSync.
8. After removing GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GoodSync that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GoodSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GoodSync by Siber Systems from your computer, nor are we saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GoodSync supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-29 08:00:11.567