This page is about GoodSync for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall GoodSync from your systemSiber Systems
. Additional info about Siber Systems can be found here
. Detailed information about GoodSync can be seen at http://www.goodsync.com/
. GoodSync is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GoodSync. GoodSync.exe is the GoodSync's main executable file and it occupies approximately 8.53 MB (8946104 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside GoodSync. They take about 36.84 MB (38626284
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (1.72 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (8.53 MB)
- Gs-Server.exe (4.47 MB)
- gscp.exe (4.23 MB)
- GsExplorer.exe (8.66 MB)
- gsync.exe (4.53 MB)
- LogView.exe (4.45 MB)
- un-GoodSync.exe (194.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of GoodSync. You can find here a few links to other GoodSync versions:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is a program marketed by the software company Siber Systems. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GoodSync from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GoodSync or simply click the Search field and type in "GoodSync". If it exists on your system the GoodSync application will be found very quickly. After you select GoodSync in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GoodSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GoodSync:
- The publisher is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GoodSync.
8. After uninstalling GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GoodSync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GoodSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GoodSync by Siber Systems from your PC, we are not saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GoodSync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 16:42:44.957