This web page is about GoodSync for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall GoodSync from your computerSiber Systems
. Open here
for more info on Siber Systems. Click on https://www.goodsync.com
to get more data about GoodSync on Siber Systems's website. GoodSync is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for GoodSync is C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\gs-runner.exe. GoodSync's main file takes about 13.80 MB (14466784 bytes) and is called GoodSync-inst.exe.
GoodSync installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 158.50 MB (166198088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (3.45 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- fix-gsync-v10.exe (1.67 MB)
- GoodSync-Activation (64-bit).exe (12.07 MB)
- GoodSync-inst.exe (13.80 MB)
- GoodSync-Setup.exe (26.49 MB)
- GoodSync-v10-Setup.exe (27.96 MB)
- GoodSync-v10.exe (13.70 MB)
- gs-runner.exe (8.78 MB)
- gs-server.exe (7.71 MB)
- gscp.exe (6.13 MB)
- GsExplorer.exe (11.96 MB)
- gsync.exe (7.62 MB)
- LogView.exe (8.31 MB)
This page is about GoodSync version 10.7.6.6
alone. You can find below info on other versions of GoodSync:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is an application by Siber Systems. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GoodSync from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GoodSync or simply click the Search field and type in "GoodSync". If it is installed on your PC the GoodSync program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GoodSync in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GoodSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoodSync:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.goodsync.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\gs-runner.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GoodSync.
8. After removing GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GoodSync which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GoodSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GoodSync by Siber Systems from your PC, we are not saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GoodSync in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-04 07:47:27.153