GoodSync is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GoodSync from your systemSiber Systems
. You can read more on Siber Systems or check for application updates here
. More details about GoodSync can be found at http://www.goodsync.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing GoodSync is "C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. GoodSync.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 9.96 MB (10439344 bytes) on disk.
GoodSync installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 42.96 MB (45052018
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (1.75 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (9.96 MB)
- Gs-Server.exe (4.99 MB)
- gscp.exe (5.30 MB)
- GsExplorer.exe (9.85 MB)
- gsync.exe (5.52 MB)
- LogView.exe (5.34 MB)
- un-GoodSync.exe (197.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of GoodSync. You can find below info on other releases of GoodSync:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is a program offered by Siber Systems. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GoodSync from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GoodSync or simply click the Search feature and type in "GoodSync". If it exists on your system the GoodSync app will be found automatically. When you select GoodSync in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GoodSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GoodSync:
- The publisher is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GoodSync.
8. After removing GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GoodSync which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GoodSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GoodSync by Siber Systems from your computer, we are not saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GoodSync in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-04 15:21:13.403