This info is about GoodSync for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall GoodSync from your PCSiber Systems
. More data about Siber Systems can be found here
. Click on http://www.goodsync.com/
to get more facts about GoodSync on Siber Systems's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GoodSync. The program's main executable file has a size of 7.29 MB (7645624 bytes) on disk and is named GoodSync.exe.
GoodSync is composed of the following executables which take 17.14 MB (17975556
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (1.59 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (7.29 MB)
- gsync.exe (4.29 MB)
- LogView.exe (3.80 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of GoodSync. You can find here a few links to other GoodSync versions:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is an application marketed by Siber Systems. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase GoodSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GoodSync or simply activate the Search field and type in "GoodSync". The GoodSync application will be found very quickly. After you click GoodSync in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GoodSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoodSync:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GoodSync.
8. After removing GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GoodSync which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GoodSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GoodSync by Siber Systems from your computer, we are not saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GoodSync supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-17 22:13:05.940