This web page is about GoodSync for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GoodSync from your computerSiber Systems
. You can find out more on Siber Systems or check for application updates here
. More details about the app GoodSync can be seen at http://www.goodsync.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall GoodSync. GoodSync's primary file takes about 4.87 MB (5108664 bytes) and is named GoodSync.exe.
GoodSync contains of the executables below. They take 20.96 MB (21980641
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (1.04 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (4.87 MB)
- Gs-Server.exe (2.41 MB)
- gscp.exe (2.46 MB)
- GsExplorer.exe (5.01 MB)
- gsync.exe (2.59 MB)
- LogView.exe (2.33 MB)
- un-GoodSync.exe (194.46 KB)
The current page applies to GoodSync version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other versions of GoodSync:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is an application marketed by the software company Siber Systems. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GoodSync from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GoodSync or simply click the Search feature and type in "GoodSync". If it is installed on your PC the GoodSync program will be found automatically. When you select GoodSync in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GoodSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoodSync:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GoodSync.
8. After removing GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GoodSync which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GoodSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GoodSync by Siber Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GoodSync in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-13 19:23:26.363