This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GoodSync for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GoodSync from your systemSiber Systems
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Siber Systems. Please open http://www.goodsync.com/
if you want to read more on GoodSync on Siber Systems's page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync directory (same installation drive as Windows). GoodSync's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe. The application's main executable file is named GoodSync.exe and it has a size of 11.55 MB (12107784 bytes).
GoodSync contains of the executables below. They take 64.59 MB (67725795
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (2.24 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (11.55 MB)
- Gs-Server.exe (7.87 MB)
- gscp.exe (5.42 MB)
- GsExplorer.exe (11.70 MB)
- gsync.exe (7.26 MB)
- LogView.exe (6.76 MB)
- un-GoodSync.exe (180.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of GoodSync. You can find below a few links to other GoodSync versions:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is a program offered by Siber Systems. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GoodSync with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GoodSync or simply activate the Search field and type in "GoodSync". If it is installed on your PC the GoodSync app will be found automatically. When you select GoodSync in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GoodSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GoodSync:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GoodSync.
8. After removing GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GoodSync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GoodSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GoodSync by Siber Systems from your computer, we are not saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GoodSync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 12:25:32.267