This page is about GoodSync for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall GoodSync from your PCSiber Systems
. Further information on Siber Systems can be found here
. Please follow https://www.goodsync.com/
if you want to read more on GoodSync on Siber Systems's page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall GoodSync by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\GoodSync-v10.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called GoodSync-v10.exe and its approximative size is 13.61 MB (14268128 bytes).
The following executables are contained in GoodSync. They occupy 104.19 MB (109248544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (3.77 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync-v10.exe (13.61 MB)
- GoodSync-Setup.exe (25.40 MB)
- GoodSync-v9.exe (11.97 MB)
- gs-server.exe (6.57 MB)
- gscp.exe (5.18 MB)
- GsExplorer.exe (11.89 MB)
- gsync.exe (6.45 MB)
- LogView.exe (5.69 MB)
This info is about GoodSync version 10.3.4.5
alone. Click on the links below for other GoodSync versions:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is an application marketed by the software company Siber Systems. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GoodSync from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GoodSync or simply click the Search field and type in "GoodSync". The GoodSync app will be found very quickly. When you click GoodSync in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GoodSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoodSync:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\GoodSync-v10.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GoodSync.
8. After removing GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GoodSync which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GoodSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GoodSync by Siber Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GoodSync supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-19 22:55:44.100