This web page contains complete information on how to remove GoodSync for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall GoodSync from your PCSiber Systems
. You can find out more on Siber Systems or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.goodsync.com/
to get more details about GoodSync on Siber Systems's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling GoodSync is "C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called GoodSync.exe and it has a size of 7.05 MB (7390136 bytes).
The executables below are part of GoodSync. They occupy about 16.42 MB (17218279
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (1.59 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (7.05 MB)
- gsync.exe (4.06 MB)
- LogView.exe (3.56 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.51 KB)
The current web page applies to GoodSync version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other GoodSync versions:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is an application marketed by the software company Siber Systems. Some people decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase GoodSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GoodSync or simply click the Search field and type in "GoodSync". If it exists on your system the GoodSync application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GoodSync in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GoodSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GoodSync:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GoodSync.
8. After removing GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GoodSync that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GoodSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GoodSync by Siber Systems from your PC, we are not saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GoodSync supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-12 23:18:50.997