This web page is about GoodSync for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall GoodSync from your PCSiber Systems
. You can read more on Siber Systems or check for application updates here
. More details about the app GoodSync can be found at http://www.goodsync.com/
. GoodSync is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GoodSync. GoodSync.exe is the GoodSync's main executable file and it takes approximately 10.82 MB (11342480 bytes) on disk.
GoodSync installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 41.68 MB (43704115
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (1.80 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (10.82 MB)
- Gs-Server.exe (5.62 MB)
- GsExplorer.exe (11.03 MB)
- gsync.exe (6.25 MB)
- LogView.exe (5.91 MB)
- un-GoodSync.exe (197.96 KB)
The current page applies to GoodSync version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other GoodSync versions:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is a program offered by Siber Systems. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GoodSync from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GoodSync or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GoodSync". If it exists on your system the GoodSync program will be found automatically. After you click GoodSync in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GoodSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GoodSync:
- The software company is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GoodSync.
8. After uninstalling GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GoodSync which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GoodSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GoodSync by Siber Systems from your computer, we are not saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GoodSync supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-08 13:42:32.690