GoodSync is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall GoodSync from your PCSiber Systems
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Siber Systems. Please open http://www.goodsync.com/
if you want to read more on GoodSync on Siber Systems's web page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. "C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove GoodSync. GoodSync's main file takes about 11.32 MB (11871376 bytes) and its name is GoodSync.exe.
GoodSync installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 44.03 MB (46171435
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (1.82 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (11.32 MB)
- Gs-Server.exe (6.08 MB)
- GsExplorer.exe (11.58 MB)
- gsync.exe (6.66 MB)
- LogView.exe (6.31 MB)
- un-GoodSync.exe (197.95 KB)
This page is about GoodSync version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of GoodSync:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is a program by the software company Siber Systems. Some people decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GoodSync from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GoodSync or simply activate the Search field and type in "GoodSync". If it exists on your system the GoodSync application will be found very quickly. After you click GoodSync in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GoodSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GoodSync:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GoodSync.
8. After removing GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GoodSync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GoodSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GoodSync by Siber Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GoodSync in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 12:36:38.683