This info is about GoodSync for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall GoodSync from your PCSiber Systems
. Take a look here
for more details on Siber Systems. Click on http://www.goodsync.com/
to get more information about GoodSync on Siber Systems's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GoodSync. GoodSync.exe is the GoodSync's main executable file and it takes approximately 9.95 MB (10431664 bytes) on disk.
GoodSync installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 42.95 MB (45038803
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (1.75 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (9.95 MB)
- Gs-Server.exe (5.01 MB)
- gscp.exe (5.29 MB)
- GsExplorer.exe (9.84 MB)
- gsync.exe (5.52 MB)
- LogView.exe (5.33 MB)
- un-GoodSync.exe (198.00 KB)
The current web page applies to GoodSync version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find here a few links to other GoodSync releases:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is an application marketed by Siber Systems. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete GoodSync from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GoodSync or simply click the Search field and type in "GoodSync". The GoodSync app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GoodSync in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GoodSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoodSync:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GoodSync.
8. After uninstalling GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GoodSync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GoodSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GoodSync by Siber Systems from your computer, we are not saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GoodSync in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-13 00:08:44.530