This info is about GoodSync for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall GoodSync from your PCSiber Systems
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Siber Systems. More details about the software GoodSync can be seen at http://www.goodsync.com/
. GoodSync is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\GoodSync.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GoodSync. The application's main executable file is labeled GoodSync.exe and it has a size of 14.87 MB (15589088 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with GoodSync. They occupy about 103.16 MB (108175696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (3.72 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (14.87 MB)
- GoodSync-Setup.exe (23.88 MB)
- gs-server.exe (9.11 MB)
- gscp.exe (6.44 MB)
- GsExplorer.exe (13.68 MB)
- gsync.exe (8.57 MB)
- LogView.exe (7.96 MB)
The current page applies to GoodSync version 10.1.2.2
only. For more GoodSync versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is an application marketed by the software company Siber Systems. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GoodSync from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GoodSync or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GoodSync". If it is installed on your PC the GoodSync application will be found very quickly. When you select GoodSync in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GoodSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoodSync:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\GoodSync.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GoodSync.
8. After removing GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GoodSync that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GoodSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GoodSync by Siber Systems from your computer, nor are we saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GoodSync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 06:23:44.113