You can find below details on how to uninstall GoodSync for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GoodSync from your systemSiber Systems
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Siber Systems. Please open http://www.goodsync.com/
if you want to read more on GoodSync on Siber Systems's web page. Usually the GoodSync application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync directory, depending on the user's option during setup. GoodSync's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\uninstall.exe. GoodSync's primary file takes around 6.11 MB (6405560 bytes) and is called GoodSync.exe.
The following executables are installed beside GoodSync. They take about 14.19 MB (14879402
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (1.14 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (6.11 MB)
- gsync.exe (3.61 MB)
- LogView.exe (3.17 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (102.95 KB)
The current page applies to GoodSync version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other GoodSync releases:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is a program marketed by Siber Systems. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GoodSync from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GoodSync or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GoodSync". If it exists on your system the GoodSync application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GoodSync in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GoodSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GoodSync:
- The publisher is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GoodSync.
8. After uninstalling GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GoodSync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GoodSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GoodSync by Siber Systems from your PC, we are not saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GoodSync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-28 21:56:14.617