This web page is about GoodSync for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GoodSync from your computerSiber Systems
. Take a look here
for more information on Siber Systems. Click on http://www.goodsync.com/
to get more facts about GoodSync on Siber Systems's website. Usually the GoodSync application is found in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for GoodSync is C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\uninstall.exe. GoodSync's main file takes about 7.21 MB (7563192 bytes) and is named GoodSync.exe.
GoodSync installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.90 MB (17718014
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (1.59 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (7.21 MB)
- gsync.exe (4.22 MB)
- LogView.exe (3.71 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.53 KB)
The current web page applies to GoodSync version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other GoodSync versions:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is an application released by the software company Siber Systems. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GoodSync from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GoodSync or simply click the Search feature and type in "GoodSync". If it exists on your system the GoodSync program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GoodSync in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GoodSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GoodSync:
- The publisher is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GoodSync.
8. After removing GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GoodSync that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GoodSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GoodSync by Siber Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GoodSync in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 02:34:38.837