CCC Help Korean
This web page is about CCC Help Korean for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your PCATI
. Go over here
for more details on ATI. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Korean on ATI's page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Programme\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Korean's primary executable file and it occupies circa 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Korean is comprised of the following executables which take 3.79 MB (3969536
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (136.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Korean version 2009.0929.1442.24574
alone. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Korean:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application by ATI. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". The CCC Help Korean app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Korean in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Korean by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 19:02:18.673