CCC Help Korean
CCC Help Korean is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your PCATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More information about CCC Help Korean can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Korean is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's decision. The application's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help Korean installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Korean version 2009.1111.2326.42077
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Korean releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program released by ATI. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Korean app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Korean in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Korean by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 08:06:44.737