CCC Help Korean
You can find below detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Korean for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to CCC Help Korean at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Korean is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option. CCC.exe is the CCC Help Korean's main executable file and it takes about 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Korean is composed of the following executables which take 3.92 MB (4108800
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Korean version 2008.0130.1508.26922
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Korean versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application released by the software company ATI. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Korean from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Korean app will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Korean in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Korean by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 10:39:19.990