CCC Help Korean
This page contains complete information on how to remove CCC Help Korean for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your PCATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More data about the application CCC Help Korean can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Korean is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Korean contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.01 MB (4203008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Korean version 2008.0728.2150.37274
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Korean versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application released by the software company ATI. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Korean from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". The CCC Help Korean app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Korean in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Korean by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Korean in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 22:11:36.077