CCC Help Korean
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computerATI
. Open here
where you can read more on ATI. More details about the app CCC Help Korean can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Korean is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's choice. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Korean's main executable file and it takes about 311.70 KB (319176 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Korean contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0419.2217.38209
of CCC Help Korean. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Korean versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program offered by ATI. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This is hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". The CCC Help Korean application will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Korean in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Korean by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Korean supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:19:03.590