CCC Help Korean
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Korean for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your PCATI
. Open here
where you can get more info on ATI. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Korean on ATI's web page. CCC Help Korean is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The program's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Korean. They take an average of 4.28 MB (4485632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0517.1122.18562
of CCC Help Korean. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Korean:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program marketed by ATI. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Korean program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Korean in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Korean by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 22:19:11.077