CCC Help Korean
This page is about CCC Help Korean for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Korean on ATI's page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. CCC Help Korean's primary file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help Korean installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.80 MB (3981824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Korean version 2010.0302.2232.40412
alone. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Korean:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program released by ATI. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Korean program will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Korean in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Korean by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 03:20:15.227