CCC Help Korean
CCC Help Korean is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your systemATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Korean on ATI's web page. CCC Help Korean is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's choice. The application's main executable file is named CCCInstall.exe and occupies 88.00 KB (90112 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Korean. They take 5.32 MB (5574144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (376.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (376.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Korean version 2010.0310.1823.32984
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Korean releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program released by ATI. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Korean from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". The CCC Help Korean program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Korean in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Korean by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:29:51.537