CCC Help Korean
This page is about CCC Help Korean for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your PCATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. Detailed information about CCC Help Korean can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Korean is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The application's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help Korean. They take 4.06 MB (4256256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Korean version 2009.1209.2334.42329
only. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Korean:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Korean or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". The CCC Help Korean program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Korean in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Korean by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:18:52.213