CCC Help Korean
This page is about CCC Help Korean for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computerATI
. More data about ATI can be seen here
. More data about the software CCC Help Korean can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Korean is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Korean installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.42 MB (3584512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Korean version 2010.1125.2141.38865
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Korean versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program offered by the software company ATI. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Korean from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". The CCC Help Korean app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Korean in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Korean by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:27:41.747