CCC Help Korean
CCC Help Korean is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computerATI
. More info about ATI can be seen here
. More info about the application CCC Help Korean can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Korean is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's choice. The application's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is named CCC.exe.
CCC Help Korean is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.73 MB (6006784
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (293.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (372.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (368.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.0520.1630.27815
of CCC Help Korean. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Korean versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application released by ATI. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Korean from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Korean application will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Korean in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Korean by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Korean in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 07:45:51.877