CCC Help Korean
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help Korean for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computerATI
. Open here
for more details on ATI. More information about the program CCC Help Korean can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the CCC Help Korean's primary executable file and it occupies close to 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Korean contains of the executables below. They take 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Korean version 2011.0111.1349.24756
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Korean versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application released by the software company ATI. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Korean program will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Korean in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Korean by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:40:35.067