CCC Help Korean
CCC Help Korean is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your PCATI
. Open here
where you can read more on ATI. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Korean on ATI's web page. CCC Help Korean is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's choice. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Korean's primary executable file and it takes close to 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Korean installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.72 MB (3899904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (120.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Korean version 2008.0422.2138.36895
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Korean releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program released by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Korean from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Korean program will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Korean in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Korean by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Korean supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:33:51.950