CCC Help Korean
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computerATI
. Check out here
for more details on ATI. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Korean on ATI's page. CCC Help Korean is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Korean's primary executable file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Korean. They take about 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Korean version 2009.1216.2142.38954
only. For more CCC Help Korean versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Korean from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Korean program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Korean in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Korean by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Korean in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-09 03:15:27.600