CCC Help Korean
How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computer
CCC Help Korean is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by ATI
. Go over here
for more information on ATI. You can get more details about CCC Help Korean at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Korean application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and its approximative size is 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help Korean is composed of the following executables which take 4.21 MB (4411904
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Korean version 2009.1217.1631.29627
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Korean:
...click to view all...
How to delete CCC Help Korean from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCC Help Korean is a program by ATI. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". The CCC Help Korean application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Korean in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Korean by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Korean in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 21:11:11.350