CCC Help Korean
CCC Help Korean is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computerATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. You can read more about about CCC Help Korean at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The application's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Korean. They occupy an average of 4.07 MB (4268544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0209.0015.306
of CCC Help Korean. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Korean versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application by ATI. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Korean app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Korean in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Korean by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Korean in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:15:45.513