CCC Help Korean
This page is about CCC Help Korean for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your PCATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More data about the software CCC Help Korean can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Korean is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's decision. CCC Help Korean's primary file takes around 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help Korean installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.23 MB (2337408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Korean version 2011.1017.0239.2852
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Korean releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application offered by ATI. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Korean from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Korean app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Korean in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Korean by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Korean supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 17:28:25.950