CCC Help Korean
CCC Help Korean is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your PCATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about CCC Help Korean at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Korean program is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. CCC Help Korean's primary file takes about 52.00 KB (53248 bytes) and its name is CCCInstall.exe.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Korean. They occupy about 5.23 MB (5486080
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (293.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (372.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (368.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Korean version 2009.0428.2131.36839
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Korean:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application offered by ATI. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". The CCC Help Korean program will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Korean in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Korean by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Korean supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-08 19:22:18.903