CCC Help Korean
CCC Help Korean is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your PCATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about CCC Help Korean at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Korean program is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. CCC Help Korean's primary file takes about 52.00 KB (53248 bytes) and its name is CCCInstall.exe.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Korean. They occupy about 5.23 MB (5486080
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (293.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (372.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (368.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Korean version 2009.0428.2131.36839
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Korean:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application offered by ATI. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Korean or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Korean application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Korean in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Korean by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Korean supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-08 19:22:18.903