CCC Help Korean
This page is about CCC Help Korean for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your PCATI
. Open here
where you can find out more on ATI. More details about the application CCC Help Korean can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Korean is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Korean's main executable file and it takes close to 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with CCC Help Korean. They occupy about 3.43 MB (3596800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
This web page is about CCC Help Korean version 2007.0721.2246.38911
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Korean versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program offered by ATI. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Korean from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". The CCC Help Korean application will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Korean in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Korean by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-05 20:16:10.170